Welcome to the Self Care section of our website
We are passionate about self care and have selected useful resources which we feel will help you.
Ear syringing is no longer available at Belvedere Medical Centre. Please CLICK HERE for further information and advice
Free Slimming world:
- Take advantage of this scheme if you want to loose weight, have a BMI of 30+ or 28+ with medical conditions
- CLICK HERE for more information
- Healthy weight = Great Wellbeing, don't be afraid to ask if you would like help with your weight
- Why not be a fighter and put down the lighter- get help from smoke free bexley today!!
Are you a parent or Carer of a child or young person with Autism or ADHD:
Need help with Urinary or Stool incontinence:
Suffering from Anxiety or Depression:
Health Visitors, Children and Adolescents resources.
The website has got a wealth of information including helpful apps
Get Help from our district nurses. You may require a referral from us
- Get help form Community Connect.
- they provide support if you are having difficulty with finance, housing, isolation, Carer support and a variety of other difficulties.
- visit their website for a self refferal and to find out what else they can help with.
myhealthlondon provides information for maternity services for your and your partner. Includes a directory of services, a section on wellbeing and emotional support. Also includes a section on support once your little baby has arrived.
For Bexley maternity choices visit https://www.bexleyccg.nhs.uk/Your-Services/Maternity%20choice